Tuesday, June 16, 2015





CHAPTER 14 :



                   ~ Some professional athletes make a lot of money.  Do you think they deserve such high salaries ?

                   - I think we have many good athletes but  I think someone don't deserve a lot of money because some athletes don't know how use their money and  they often use their monet for party or expensive cars .


                    ~  Was there a time you ever lacked confidence?
   
                             - I think the confidence is essential but  I think I lack confidence when I don't know who is ?? Or If I am new .

                     ~ What is the most expensive thing you've ever pushed?

                           ~ I don't know  I think a dress and I remenber that the dress was expensive and  I purchased it with the money that  I had saved .



1 comment: