Thursday, June 25, 2015





      CHAPTER 15:
    


         Describe a time when you tremblend in fear or excitement .

        I remember that when I  graduate    from  school , the teacher choose me for said something like  speech in front the all people . when  I was seeing  all people saw me I trembled for excitement but I think that  when you have to do something like this , you need just put in your mind I CAN ! 


         Was your native country ever part of an empire ? If so , explain why you believe the empire was a positive or negative influence .

       We have many empires in my country but the most important is THE INCAS .
THE INCAS is the best empire in all sourth America but when Spain  came to conquer my country they destroyed everything . they stole all the gold in my country .

1 comment: